Traveller Frequently Asked Questions
- Explorer: Someone who travels, tours, interacts, participates, or immerses in a curated or experiential trip.
- Experience: A curated trip, journey, or tour.
- Facilitator: Someone who interprets for the Host from Host’s own language to English or languages that the Explorer (traveller) and can understand.
- Guest: Participants (Explorers) of the trip.
- Host: Those who create, curate, lead or host the Experience.
- Listing: The posting of a curated Experience on our website.
- Post or Posting: The listing of a curated Experience.
- Trip: The journey from the start to the end of a curatedEexperience.
- Tour: Used interchangeably with trip.