Actxplorer - Terms of Service
Actxplorer (“Actxplorer, “we”, “us” or “our”), in Singapore, maintains the website at www.Actxplorer.com (the “Site”) and provides related services (collectively, such services, including any new features and applications, and the Site, the “Services”). We have developed this privacy statement (as updated and amended from time to time, this ‘Privacy Statement’) to explain how we collect, use, communicate and disclose certain information.
Actxplorer collects Personal Information from you when you voluntarily provide such information through use of the Services (e.g. when you register for access to the services, use certain Services, contact us with inquiries or purchase an experience through us). Actxplorer does not sell or disclose your Personal Information for any purpose without your explicit consent or authorisation.
Non-Personally Identifiable or Aggregated Data
When you interact with Actxplorer through the Services, Actxplorer automatically receives and records certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information, including your IP address, browser type, access times and the pages you request. Actxplorer may use such information to track for example, the total number of visitors to the Site, the number of users who visit each page of the Site, the domain names of our users’ Internet service providers and how our users use and interact with the Services. Also, we may make anonymous, compile and aggregate Personal Information into Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
We may use information we collect from or about you to:
- allow the Host to contact you or otherwise fulfill the Experience you purchased through the Site;
- administer your account and provide you with Services and customer support;
- tailor the features, content, performance and support of the Site and Services to you;
- provide you with personalised ads and offers for products and services from us and our affiliates or business partners;
- perform analyses and conduct customer research;
- respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- verify your compliance with your user obligations in our Terms of Service; and
- improve the quality of the Site and Services.
We do not collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services. As a result, we do not alter any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of a web browser’s “do not track” signal, as they do not apply to the Services or our Site. Where a user or web browser transmits a “do not track” signal, third parties that place cookies and collect information on the Site will be able to see that such a signal has been transmitted.
If you host an Experience that is featured on the Site the Profile you create, including any Personal Information, will be publicly displayed on the Site. Actxplorer users and Customers may use information about our Hosts featured on our Site and may publicly comment about the Experiences they offer. Actxplorer does not control our Customers’ or users’ use of Host profile data or any other publicly available information.